Tag: nazara

Nazara expands African market presence ahead of public listing

INDIA, INVESTMENT, Nazara, technology
Nazara Technologies Limited has entered late-stage discussions to acquire several real money gaming firms in Africa and India ahead of a public market entry in February 2019. The Mumbai-based social gaming and esports company has reportedly

Nazara expands into Kenyan real-money market

IGT 166 AFRICA NAZARA
Mumbai-based Nazara Technologies has established NZWorld Kenya Ltd, in order to capitalise on high demand for real-money betting in the country. The social and mobile gaming operator controls 70 percent of the subsidiary, approved by the Kenyan Betting Control and Licensing Board earlier this year, with its local partner holding the remaining 30 percent. Nazara CEO Manish Agarwal said real-money gaming...

STAY CONNECTED

171FansLike
484FollowersFollow

SECTOR NEWS