Sunday, September 19, 2021

Tag: Mike O’Kane

ESSA announce new chair following board restructure

BBi - GVC ESSA Heike Mayer
International betting integrity body, ESSA, has elected a GVC’s Heike Mayer as its new Chairperson and expanded the membership of its board.   ESSA has confirmed it has appointed a new chair with GVC’s Heike Mayer succeeding outgoing ESSA Chair, Mike O’Kane, who has held the position since 2012. The board has also expanded to reflect its growing membership, with Betway’s Jon...

ESSA shines spotlight on tennis following suspicious betting cases

BB- Sports Betting tennis ESSA
International betting integrity body ESSA reported 27 cases of suspicious betting to the relevant authorities during the first quarter (Q1) of 2017.   Tennis accounted for 45% of those alerts with 12 cases; the sport has now had the highest number of alerts in the last nine consecutive quarters. The remaining 55% of cases were split between: football (4 cases), volleyball...

STAY CONNECTED

171FansLike
500FollowersFollow

SECTOR NEWS