Saturday, October 31, 2020

Tag: ComeOn

Scout Gaming strikes deal with ComeOn

russia fifa world cup
Scout Gaming Group has entered into an agreement with ComeOn to deliver the company's Daily Fantasy Sports platform.   The agreement gives ComeOn full access to Scout Gaming's DFS platform enabling them to offer a complete Daily Fantasy Sports solution to all its customers. A free-to-play version will be integrated initially, with the target to integrate payment solutions for real money...

Cherry reports strong growth for Q1 2017

BB - Jackpotjoy accounts report AGM Cherry Yggdrasil Newgioco strong
The Swedish gaming company, Cherry, has recorded continued strong growth and improved profitability during the first quarter of 2017.   Cherry’s Q1 2017 report saw the group’s revenue grow by 205 per cent year-on-year to MSEK 541 (177), with organic revenue growth amounting to 44%. The company also saw profitability improved and EBITDA increased by 224per cent to MSEK 83 (26) and...

ComeOn! launches Extreme Live Gaming

BB- ComeOn! Extreme Live Gaming Launch
Extreme Live Gaming, part of the NOVOMATIC Interactive division, is delighted to announce ComeOn! as one of its latest Live Dealer partners.   Launching on Comeon.com initially, as well as seven other ComeOn! brands Extreme’s ground breaking and innovative games will be added to enhance ComeOn!’s wide range of casino products portfolio. ComeOn! will extend its product reach by offering Extreme’s Roulette,...

Cherry completes grand slam of industry awards

Betting Business - Cherry completes grand slam of industry awards
Cherry crowned at IGA Awards for fourth consecutive year. Cherry has won a grand slam of industry titles at the International Gaming Awards, marking the fourth consecutive year that the group has been honoured at the ceremony. ComeOn, which was acquired by Cherry in 2016, was named Online Sportsbook Operator of the Year. Hans Martin Nakkim, spokesperson at ComeOn, said: “ComeOn has...

Cherry Interim report shows profitability across brands for 2016

Betting Business Cherry
The latest Cherry Interim Report for Q3 highlights revenue increases across group with significant profits for Game Lounge and Yggdrasil.   The Cherry Interim Report recorded Q3 revenue growth of 39 percent year-on-year to MSEK 214.0 across the Cherry Group which follows revenue increase of 64 percent to MSK583.0 for the first nine months of 2016. Cherry’s latest report, which covers 1...

Cherry completes €80m ComeOn acquisition

Betting Business, Cherry ComeOn
Cherry AB has completed its acquisition of 49 percent of the shares in online casino operator ComeOn.   The consideration for the 49 percent has been paid with 2,901,475 B-shares and €39.7m in cash, making a total outlay of €80m. The issue of shares has been directed to the sellers of ComeOn and represents a 16.8 percent dilution in Cherry. In the...

Cherry acquires ComeOn

Cherry Fredrik Burvall
Online and land-based casino operator, Cherry AB has signed an agreement to acquire 49 percent of shares in Come On Malta, with an option to acquire the remaining 51 percent. A leading company in the rapidly expanding online gaming market on desktop, tablet and mobile, ComeOn’s offering complements Cherry with well-known brands and strong positions, predominantly in the online casino...

STAY CONNECTED

138FansLike
385FollowersFollow

SECTOR NEWS