The 12th edition of the Eastern European Gaming Summit conference will deliver almost 20 hours of quality content covering sports betting, iGaming, payments, digital marketing, safer gambling and many more.
Eastern European Gaming Summit is happy to announce that the EEGS 2019 agenda is now available and the registration is already open. Enjoy the amazing Early Bird offer valid until 31 October 2019.
EEGS 2019 is the yearly must-attend conference where leading regulators, operators, suppliers and other industry stakeholders come together to share the latest developments in the field of Gaming and Entertainment industry.
EEGS 2019, which will be held form 19 – 20 November in Inter Expo Center Sofia, Bulgaria is also a great opportunity to network with gambling professionals, to gain additional experience and to be a part of the current discussions in and around the world-wide industry.
The 12th edition of EEGS will focus on bringing new content and a different point of view on many already established topics. The highlight discussions include:
- Anti Money Laundering and how small jurisdictions are much more at risk from money laundering than places such London, New York, Paris and Zurich;
- What is the importance of AI in the gaming field and what risks the new technology poses;
- The relation between sports betting and eSports, and what are the opportunities;
- Are Integrated Resorts coming to Europe;
- Why Responsible Gaming should be at the forefront of everything that we do as operators.
- How Blockchain and Crypto are already part of the iGaming market and how to enjoy the benefit of using these elements into company’s business model;
- Particular knowledge at the field of Digital Marketing;
- Updates on the latest Regulatory issues regarding land based and online gaming in Eastern and Central European region.
“I am already very excited about the different participants from all nations. So I am looking forward to listen to experts and share some business ideas with gaming professionals from different countries and what is even more important is to learn from several market players” comments Frank Herold, business development manager at Emirat AG and this year EEGS speaker.
“I think the most important idea of any conference is to share our thoughts and everyone attending can take what ever thinks it’s important or suits his interest most. Hopefully this event will promote even better the interests of the gambling industry being in the same time a perfect way for networking” Mihnea Popescu, the founder of Casino Life & Business Magazine adds.
“It’s important that we provide a platform to address key topics at EEGS 2019 that may dramatically affect the gaming landscape,” Dannie Nikolova, Conference Manager of EEGS comments.
The 12th edition of EEGS will be held in recently renovated conference hall which include new interior, sound system and technical features. The Inter Expo Center it’s perfectly located near Sofia city center. The vibrant Bulgaria’s capital with its rich history, architectural landmarks, laid-back vibe, and delicious food and drink is worth to be visited.
To catch this unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders and gambling professionals from Eastern and Central European region, be among the EEGS delegates. Join us for one of the most exciting conference in the region to network and gain insights from the leading gaming executives. If you want to take your business to the next level make sure you register.