With less than six weeks until the BiG Africa Roadshow starts in Cape Town, organisers Eventus International give a run down as to what attendees can expect from the event.
From the top spots to dine and wine to the trendiest nightlife, getaways and entertainment, Eventus International can’t wait to welcome the world of gaming to the Mother City. In less than six weeks the BiG Africa Roadshow will kick off in Cape Town and Eventus International is proud to announce the latest speakers and topics:
- Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa.
- Panel Discussion: The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa led by Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Panel Discussion: Online Gambling in South Africa: back to the drawing board. Where are we at? Where do we want to go? How will we get there? led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa
The roundtable discussions are an opportunity for delegate participation in matters such as:
- Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
- Startups: How to ensure success
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
Round table discussions will be led by
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
- Lee-Anne Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
Delegates are encouraged to join in the networking events and profit from the opportunity to meet with industry peers and forge new business connections.
Are you planning to explore Cape Town even further over the weekend? Then why not network with your business peers! Book your VIP experience now, or upgrade to a VIP pass if you have already registered!
Here are the networking excursions on offer for the day after the conference, 5th of Oct 2019:
- Champagne cruise in the beautiful Cape Town harbour
- Party bus through the streets of the historical ‘Bo-Kaap’ and take a cable car ride up Table Mountain
- Party bus to the breathtaking Stellenbosch Winelands for wine tastings and lunch
Exciting sponsorship opportunities will be available during the conference sessions and the networking functions. By having these at hand, you will be able to gain the opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with clients in both formal and informal environments.
This will allow you to showcase your product and solutions to the African audience and promote your brand to a captive the audience of decision-makers.
Join us for BiG Africa Cape Town and gain from
– Creating company awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities
– Share and exchange ideas/concepts
– Launch new products and services with your future clients in front of you