With eight months still to go until SPiCE 2020 has sold out close to a third of all exhibition space.
SPiCE 2020 will take place at the Goa Marriott Resort and Spa from 25 to 27 March 2020 and is set to be the largest convention of stakeholders from the gaming and betting industry in the Indian subcontinent and beyond.
With eight months to go before SPiCE 2020, close to one thid of exhibition space has already been sold out! Eventus International is proud to announce the latest sponsors and exhibitors who have signed up for the much anticipated event.
The list of Sponsors and Exhibitors include:
- Title Sponsor: Taj Rummy
- Platinum Sponsor: Casino Destinations
- Strategic Partner: Probability Gaming
- Genius Sports Group
- Grid Logic Group
- Taj Rummy Network
- Deltin Royale
- Mobile Premier League
The list of confirmed speakers for SPiCE 2020 include
- Albert Climent, Founder, Oneblock Technologies
- Amar Gahlot, Advocates & Tax Consultants, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
- Amin Rozani, CEO, Spartan Poker
- Ankush Gera, CEO, Junglee Rummy
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
- Dibyojyoti Mainak, Consultant General Counsel, M League
- Jay Sayta, Founder, Glaws.in
- Jaydeep Chakravartty, Vice President – Commercials, Nektan Plc
- Larry Ng, Business Development Director, Melco Resorts
- Mike Bolsover, CEO, Silver Heritage Group
- Nandan Kamath, Founder and Managing Partner, LawNK
- Paavan Nanda, CEO & Founder, WinZo Games
- Pareikshit Maadershetti, CEO, Taj Rummy
- Roland Landers, CEO, All India Gaming Federation
- Sai Srinivas Kiran G, CEO and Co-founder, Mobile Premier League (MPL)
- Vidushpat Singhania, Managing Partner, Krida Legal
- Yashashvi Takallapalli, CEO, Nostragamus
With sponsor and exhibition packages selling out at this rate, we encourage all interested parties to book your package now at a 10% discount before our special offer ends on 23 August 2019.