BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town will be bringing together all corners of the iGaming industry for an unmissable networking event this October.
Does networking with top business associates in the most stunning location in South Africa sound like a good proposition? Well, now is your chance to find this and more at the BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town taking place on 4 October 2019 at the stylish Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa’s most popular tourist destination.
With this much awaited event just around the corner, Eventus International invites all interested parties to register for their delegate passes today.
BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town guarantees to offer the optimum in social networking opportunities along with detailed panel discussions and forward thinking presentations. Relax while establishing business connections with industry peers during the networking lunch or social networking drinks events and choose from a selection of roundtable discussions – all the time surrounded by the most breathtaking views in town!
Topics that will be discussed during the event, include Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry and The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa. Round table discussions will take place allowing delegate participation in matters such as:
- Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
- Startups: how to ensure success
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
Join us at BiG Africa Roadshow and enjoy the opportunity to meet first rate local and international industry speakers, including
- Adheera Bodasing, Managing Director, Polarity Consulting
- Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister for Trade & Industry, Democratic Alliance
- Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
- Jason Foster, Co-Founder & Head of iGaming, Chalkline Sports
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
- Mario Vilela, Sales and Marketing Director, IGT Africa
- Mark Tipping, Director, Eazibet Africa
- Tyrone Dobbin, Chairman & CEO, Western Cape Bookmakers Association & Sportingbet
Registration is open NOW