The BiG Africa Roadshow is less than two months away. The event will be bringing all corners of the iGaming industry to Cape Town, 4 October.
Planning for the BiG Africa Roadshow to be held on 4 October 2019 at the beautiful Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel in Cape Town, is well under way and the Eventus International team is excited to announce that several main players in the gaming industry will be attending and addressing delegates.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister for Trade & Industry, Democratic Alliance
- Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
- Jason Foster, Co-Founder & Head of iGaming, Chalkline Sports
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
- Mario Vilela, Sales and Marketing Director, IGT Africa
- Tyrone Dobbin, Chairman & CEO, Western Cape Bookmakers Association & Sportingbet
Topics that will be discussed during the event, include Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry and The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa. Several round table discussions will take place allowing delegate participation in matters such as:
- Sports betting platform – choosing it the right way (operators and suppliers)
- Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
- The rise of virtual sports and how this platform can help the sports betting industry
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
Attend this exclusive event especially curated for company senior executives to assess the challenges and future opportunities for gambling in Africa and be included in these high level discussions while gaining from excellent networking opportunities.
On Saturday, 5 October, delegates with VIP passes can enjoy the best Cape Town has to offer by joining in excursions such as a Champagne Cruise, a trip up Table Mountain or a tour of the Stellenbosch Winelands.