We are only one week away from commencing the one month countdown to the second annual Scandinavian Gaming Show to be held from 5 to 6 September at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Scandinavian Gaming Show is almost entering its final stretch of perparation and to mark this occasion Eventus International has announced a number of offers, including a 10 percent discount on delegate passes and a five percent discount on exhibitor and sponsorship packages.
These limited-time offers will run from 5-9 August.
The second Scandinavian Gaming Show will include an impressive speaker line up and a jam-packed agenda, both of which as follows:
- Antonio Zanghi, Managing Director, Maxima. Compliance
- Fiona Davies, Head of Gaming – Risk Intelligence, Acuris Risk Intelligence
- Jesper Søgaard, CEO and Co-founder, Better Collective
- Alex Iliopulus, Senior Product Manager of International Compliance Strategy, Betfair
- Carl Fredrik Stenstrøm, General Secretary, NBO
- Catherine Chauvin, Area Manager, PMU
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
- Francesco Bianchi, Director of iGaming Operations, BMM
- Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT AG
- Gustaf Hoffstedt, General Secretary, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Hampus Hagglof, CEO, FSport
- Henric Andersson, Co-Founder and Director, SuprNation
- Jack Symons, Founder/CEO, Gamban
- Jan Feuerhake, Partner, Taylor Wessing
- Jan Hagelberg, Vice President, Casino Games Business Unit, Veikkaus Oy
- Jari Vähänen, Vice President, New Business & Senior Vice President, International Affairs, Veikkaus
- Joakim Renman, Chief Commercial Officer, Scoutgaming
- Johann Sigurdsson, Business Development Consultant, Microgaming
- Morten Ronde, Managing Partner, Nordic Gambling
- Paul Foster, Non-Executive Director, Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association
- Peter Murray, Head of Gaming, Alexem Services
- Rob Fell, Director, Netent
- Sverker Skogsberg, Senior Vice President, PAF
- Trevor de Giorgio, Chief Legal Officer, Greentube
- Vasiliki Panousi, Senior Advisor Policy and Legal, EGBA
The condensed version of the SGS 2019 agenda includes:
Day One – Thursday, 5 September
On day one, discussions will cover topics relating to:
- The Gaming Code of Conduct in Denmark.
- Marketing of gambling adverts in the Scandinavian countries – how to self-govern in order to avoid inappropriate or excessive legislation being imposed.
- The greatest threat to the gaming industry is possible stricter regulation and illegal/ irresponsible operators creating a bad name and repercussions for legal operators. Recent new UK legislation and penalties is a good example. Further, new legislation normally comes with increased operator costs. Will this roll over into Scandinavia?
- Channeling of the grey market in Scandinavian countries – effective shutdowns, especially where such set-ups are not simply black and white.
- How to securely grow your business with bigger payouts
- Gender diversity and the gambling industry: Using diversity to increase responsibility and market-share.
- An action plan for responsible gaming in Scandinavian countries and beyond.
Day Two – Friday, 6 September
Day two will present delegates with an insightful agenda including presentations and discussions about:
- How to best handle technical compliance in both Denmark and Sweden where a prescribed process of change management is in place.
- Insights into the changes in brand strategies of different companies within the industry
- Review of Compliance Requirements from KYC, AML to EDD – How it is changing and what operators can practically do to better know their customers to make the industry safe, profitable and sustainable.
- Payment blocking and restrictions in Norway: Success or failure?
- Affiliates: Rogue affiliates, and how to apply gaming and marketing legislation effectively to these.
- Emerging / New Products: Now Poker is over, Fantasy sports is live and Bingo is no longer a monopoly. What is the next growth product?
Leverage this must-attend event to brush shoulders and network with the most prominent operators and gaming specialists in the Scandinavian market.