With just three weeks to go before gaming professionals from across the world meet at Monmouth Park, Eventus International has selected highlights from the agenda to initiate discussion on what attendees can expect to gain through attending All American Sports Betting Summit (AASBS) 2019.
The first edition of this prestigious event has been crafted to equip delegates with the knowledge and insight required to make a momentous impact on the US gaming market. AASBS is set to provide attendees with invaluable exposure and the chance to meet with America’s leading minds in sports betting.
- Creating a harmonized regulatory environment across regulated states
- Entering the US sports betting market? – What you need to know
- Innovative growth strategies for new and established sports betting companies in the evolving US marketplace
- What players want – player acquisition and retention strategies for the American market
- Player management and risk mitigation – The key to succeeding in any market
Contact Eventus International today to hear all about the sponsorship and exhibitor packages available at AASBS 2019.
The All American Sports Betting Summit has a clear objective: to help gaming sector professionals understand these state regulations, create a responsible gaming environment, and open up the market to the game-changing technological innovations, marketing strategies and networking opportunities that our shows are known for.
Taking place at the home of the very first legal sports bet in New Jersey (Monmouth Park Racetrack), The All American Sports Betting Summit will be attended by local and international sports betting operators, software providers, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, state regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from around the world.
Seats are limited; register now before it sells out: https://www.eventus-international.com/aasbs