NSoft has been ranked among the fastest growing companies in the region by Deloitte. The Deloitte programme ranks the 50 fastest growing public or private technology companies. NSoft has proudly registered its four years growth rate of 562%. The firm is once again being the only company from Bosnia and Herzegovina to enter this competition, NSoft confirms that its impact spreads beyond local boundaries.
The Technology Fast 50 award winners for 2018 are determined based on the revenue growth over four years (2014 to 2017).
Eligibility criteria for Fast 50 that NSoft had to meet:
1. Develops a technology related product or service that contributes to a significant portion of the company’s operating revenues.
2. Devote a significant portion of revenues to research and development of technology.
3. Operating revenues of at least €50,000 in each of the past 4 years. Exchange rates are based on annual average given by the central bank of the company’s respective national currency.
4. Be in business for a minimum of 4 years.
5. Ownership structure that excludes majority-owned subsidiaries of strategic entities.
6. Be headquartered within one of the following Central European countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, or Slovenia.
“Being recognized as a Technology Fast 50 winner provides increased visibility, brand recognition, and growth opportunities to these fast growing companies,” said Alastair Teare, CEO Deloitte Central Europe.